Key Vaccine Information

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tetanus Vaccine: Sterilization Agent in disguise?

**I noticed a couple of recent articles written about the Tetanus vaccine being used for sterilization and I figured I would point out that it is, in fact, being used for that purpose. See the below two articles, one from Yemen and the other from the Philippines, to see the concerns raised by parents and health professionals. Then take a look at the admission from a former health official associated with the sterilization campaign in 1996 in the Philippines.**

YEMEN: Tetanus immunization drive targets 1.7 million women
Yemen officials say poor health awareness among citizens is one of the key challenges faced in the efforts to vaccinate women.

Thousands of women in rural areas refuse to take the vaccine fearing it might cause sterility, Ali al-Khawlani, a medical worker, told IRIN from Dhamar Governorate..

Full Story on quest to Steriliz...errr, I mean Vaccinate 1.7 million women


Group brands tetanus vaccines as contraceptives; DOH denies allegations
Davao City, Philippines (13 October) -- A group consisting of medical practitioners, local public servants, and advocates for natural family planning has alleged that the recent tetanus toxoid (TT) vaccination order of the Department of Health and the Department of Education is a form of birth control.

Judge Jesus Quitain, representing the Archdiocese of Davao, questioned DepEd's memorandum order that provides free tetanus toxoid vaccination to 14 year old and above females in all public schools.

The order also indicated the deadline for the submission of the list of female students to be subjected for vaccination last August 23, 2010.

"If the main purpose of the vaccination is for anti-tetanus, then why did they limit it to only 14 year and above females when even males are actually more prone to tetanus infection?" he said.

Full Sterilization Campaign Story


**To answer Yemen's and the Phillipines' concerns....YUP. See an article published in 1996 after the WHO was caught distributing the tainted vaccines**

Former population control official affirms Philippine vaccine scandal

A former official with the Philippine government’s population control organization has released an official medical report affirming that Filipina women were injected with sterilizing agents without their knowledge or consent.

Antonio (Sonny) de los Reyes served from 1978 to 1982 in a number of Pilipino population control agencies. He was in Toronto recently to attend meetings of a Catholic charismatic prayer group.

Mr. De los Reyes, 52, served as executive director of the Commission on Population, the body coordinating the Philippine government’s population policy. He was forced out after criticizing the government for targeting the poor in its population control efforts.

Although reinstated in 1986, De los Reyes refused to go back to his old position and instead devoted his life to speaking out against anti-population schemes. Today, de los Reyes is national president of the Council of Philippine Laity. The council came to international attention when it uncovered evidence of a widespread sterilization program aimed at young Filipina women.

Advertised as a national vaccination effort, the program involved the lacing of anti-tetanus toxoids with a sterilizing chemical known as HCG. Thousands of Filipino women between the ages of 15 and 45 were inoculated by the tainted vaccines. Only through the efforts of Catholic church organizations was the tainted vaccine brought to public attention.

Mr. de los Reyes said government officials at first denied the accusations and later suggested the presence of the sterilizing agent in the vaccine was an accident.

Full Story on Affirmation


**This wasn't the last time they got caught sterilizing populations with vaccines either**

UNICEF Nigerian Polio Vaccine Contaminated with Sterilizing Agents Scientist Finds
Scientist says things discovered in vaccines are "harmful, toxic"


Full Nigeria Polio Sterilization Article


Patent for the Chemical (HCG) Used in the Vaccines for the Sterilization
HCG Used for Sterilization Vaccine

11 comments:

  1. Great report!

    The tetanus shot is NOT alone in the sterilization game.

    The latest H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, and H5N1 Combo DNA Influenza Vaccine may rival the U.N. mandated tetanus shot in sterilizing it's host.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks John! Unfortunately, vaccines are a favorite vehicle to sterilize the unwanted portion of our population. See no further than the ultra vaccine monetary backer Bill Gates to see what his intentions are with vaccination:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WQtRI7A064&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was frightened into taking the TETANUS VACCINE four months ago because I had a staph infection in my leg. My menstrual cycle has since STOPPED (always regular before). I am just so beside myself asking why the hell I consented to this vaccination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear that anonymous. I hope that this post will convince others not to take this useless vaccine. Tetanus is SO hard to contract and it doesn't have anything to do with rust. It is a bacteria that is found in some soil. Extremely hard to contract unless it is 1) in the soil, and 2) entering through an open wound.

    Again, I am sorry to hear this, i hope this is not a permanant condition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, an anecdotal story I have regarding my wife from a couple of weeks ago: My wife badly burned her wrist and hand and we went down to the local clinic to get treatment. The first (and really only treatment) they recommended was to get a Tetanus Shot! Go FIGURE! The doctor said it would help 'fight' infection. I absolutely refused and suggested they come up with a better option to deter infection as there is absolutely no reason to give a tetanus shot to treat a burn. I really could not believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was in a bad car accident last year and had split my chin and forhead with shattered glass - they to scared me into getting this shot and said if I did not take it I could get tetnaus and lock jaw from my deep cuts... My periods have since been off, even though I am a bit older was regular and was having my period at the time of the shot and then after that did not have one for eight weeks and I kept asking if this was it - I have also since broken out in shingles twice and a rash three times... This vaccine is horrbile and the medical profession has everyone brain washed into thinking they need all of these pharmaecuticals that are being pushed in all of the TV ad's now. Big business is what it has become. Your doctor is the only one who should be recommending medication. But the tetnaus shots should be presented in this amnner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In response to the Vaccination article from Yemen: This article makes absolutely NO SENSE. The "Doctor" quoted says the Tetanus vaccination has B HCG in it. It does not. Also, she says that B HCG prevents pregnancy. That, too, is absolutely FALSE. In fact, B HCG is a wellknown hormone produced BY the placenta and IS VITALLY IMPORTANT to maintain a pregnancy. The whole purpose of this vaccination project was to prevent NEONATAL(baby) tetanus (which is why they were trying to put all their money into vaccinating WOMEN because MEN cannot have babies). Neonatal tetanus kills millions of babies every year in developing countries and virtually none in the developed world (which is why you probably know nothing of it). I encourage you to educate yourselves and compare death rates from infectious diseases for which vaccinations are available in developed vs. developing countries. To all who arent vaccinated: please be safe and limit your travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I hope you have updated your information since the post. The hormone was placed in the tetanus vaccine to induce the body to create antibodies against the tetanus bacteria AND the pregnancy hormone as well. The body attacks it's own hormone. Very clever and sinister. Then a baby will never be conceived, and if the woman/girl was already pregnant, miscarriage usually occur.

      Delete
  8. Vaccines are the disease of modern society. It is up to us consumers to get informed and educated about ALL ingredients -- from many different sources, really ask if we need any of the vaccines and loudly say NO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. About 5 years ago I had a wound from a rusted metal object. I went to my dr and was given a tetanus shot. I received it about 2 in the afternoon, around 2 in the morning I awakened with the most horrible symptoms, I thought I was going to die. Every muscle in my body was having major spasms, it was like my body was convulsing. I had projectile vomiting and the most horrible chemical taste was in my mouth. I managed to get through several hours with these extreme symptoms. It actually took a period of a year or so for the spasms to totally dissipate. I don't know what happened - because I had a tetanus shot when I was younger and it didn't bother me at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happiness is all i see now big thanks to Dr. Odion from West Africa (NIGERIA), I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease herpes Virus for the past 2 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant checks have been my hobby not until this blessed day, I was searching through the Internet, I saw a testimony on how Dr. Odion. from West Africa (NIGERIA) helped someone in curing his herpes Virus . quickly I copied his Whatsapp Contact: +2349019421176 just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did,he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal medication, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him by Email: at [ drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com] whatsapp him on +2349019421176 HIS HAVE THE CURE TO THIS FOLLOWING DEADLY DISEASE [1] Ischemic heart disease [2] Cerebrovascular disease [3] Lower respiratory infections [4] Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease [5] Diarrhea diseases [6] Trachea, bronchus, lung cancers [7] Tuberculosis [8] Diabetes mellifluous [9] Hypertension heart disease [10] HIV/AIDS

    ReplyDelete